(Updated as of February 20, 2020)
- On this website
- On all email transactions
- Our social media platforms
- Any offline transactions operated by our company such as text messaging or phone calls
- Any third party websites or links that are accessible on our site such as advertisement banners and the likes
Types of Information We Collect
Below are the types of information that we may collect:
- Personal information – these are the information that involves your identity such as name, email address, telephone or mobile number, address, billing, marital status, age, gender, or credit information
- Non-personal information – these are the information that does not identify you such as location, demographics, and use of the site and internet
In the event that both information are combined, we will treat it as personal data for as long as it remains combined.
How We Collect Information
The following lists are the ways wherein we may collect your personal or non-personal information.
- Registration on the website as a loan applicant
- Any loan processes from the start of application, verification, transfer of the loan amount, and even disapproval
- Signing-up as a subscriber or to receive newsletter
- Requesting customer service assistance
- Requesting or asking information via contact form
- Chat support
- Participating in our blogs and communities such as leaving and replying to comments
- By using our website, our servers may keep your activity log and may collect the following information:
- Demographics such as age, gender, zip code, occupation
- IP address, browser type, browser language, geolocation information and other information from the device (may it be a computer or mobile device) you have used to access our site
- Search terms and search results
- Traffic data such as date and time of access, pages you visit and visit duration, referring website address
- Your reading history
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you in any of the following:
- Screening of your application as customer
- Communication about any of your loan transactions
- Collect payments
- Notification about changes in our policies
- Sending you newsletters, promotions or special offers, or events via email
- Optimizing our service
- Perform statistical and marketing analysis
- Communication in any of your requests or questions
- Analyze customer behavior
- Build credit models and credit scoring
- To contact you via telephone or mobile as authorized
- By maintaining of personal information database
- Dealing with complaints
Cookies help us to remember your personal information upon using our website. If you use our website the second time, this will allow you a more personal experience like welcoming you with your first name.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by changing the setting of your browser. You can go to the browser setting, advanced tools, site settings, and disable the site from saving and reading cookies or even blocking third-party cookies. Take note that the cookie disabling process may vary depending on the browser you are using.
Our Disclosure and Sharing of Information
Pahiram does not allow to sell all or any of the personal information collected from you or any third party. These information are only shared as necessary, but is limited to:
- Our service providers who are with us to manage the business and provide the best service, such as website hosting, marketing, billing, customer service, fraud protection.
- Persons acting on your behalf such as beneficiaries, payment recipients, clearing houses, settlement systems, in regards to the loan transactions.
- Any financial institutions, credit reference agencies or bureaus in the event it is requested
- Merger or Sale. In case we sell the whole or part of the business, all your information will be transferred to all the parties involved.
- Necessary disclosure. We may disclose your personal information to other third parties in compliance with legal rights, laws, subpoenas, warrants; exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; investigate regarding possible suspected illegal activities such as fraud, reputation, violation of our rights, and to
- Other lawful permissible purposes
Prior disclosure of your personal information, we ensure to take all the reasonable steps to make sure that these parties or any organization have a commitment to protect your personal information.
And in the event that your transactions with us are already done and you want to remove or delete your personal information in any of our databases, you may contact us through below numbers or email and we will take necessary actions.
We provide reasonable efforts to protect all the information we may collect on all means stated. However, even if we try our very best to protect you as we receive your information, there’s no 100% guaranteed security in any transmission online or any public network.
Children’s Online Privacy
Our service does not collect any information from individuals below the age of 18. This service is intended and can be used by adults only. If you are under 18, please do not submit any information under our service. In the event that you accidentally provided any information, and you want us to remove it, we will comply as soon as possible. For such case, please don’t hesitate to contact us on below contacts.
Changes or Updating Your Personal Information
If you wish and you think that some changes or updates are needed in the course of our relationship, you may also request us without further hesitation. It is our due responsibility to update the necessary details from your side.